- How do I join the HopMan Beer Club?
- You can join for free at any participating Duckworth’s location.
Just tell your server or bartender you would like to join the HopMan Beer Club
and you will be provided with a HopMan Beer Club card.
- What do I do now that I have a HopMan Beer Club card?
- Click on the ‘Setup Profile’ link below. You will need to complete all of the
required fields on your profile before you can begin earning points toward rewards.
As a reward for setting up your profile, we will give you 5 free points to
get you closer to your first reward!
- I entered my profile, but no points are showing up.
- Your 5 point sign-up bonus will show up after you make your first qualifying
purchase. Qualifying purchases can take up to one hour to show up
- How come I can’t see a list of the beers I have purchased on the website?
- Unfortunately at this time we cannot show the individual beers you have purchased on our website, we can only show you the total balance of points you have earned. If you would like a full listing of the beers you have purchased please ask your server for a HopMan Beer Club report on your next visit.
*Please have your HopMan Beer Club card with you.
- How do I get my rewards?
- All of your rewards will be mailed to you so be sure to keep your address updated on your profile (if you move, etc.) Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
- Why does my check say “0 points earned for this visit”?
- This could be a couple reasons; you have not setup your profile yet, or you have reached your limit for the day.
- I lost my card, what do I do?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name and we will create a new card and will mail it to you. (All of your history will be transferred to your new card, so you will not lose any points).
- It is saying my card doesn’t exist, what does that mean?
- This usually means that the card was not activated properly. If you get this message you can either stop by your nearest Duckworth’s location to have it activated, or you can send an email to email@example.com with your 14 digit card number and we will activate it for you.
- My card number is disappearing after I enter it and click ‘Submit.
- The very first time you log into the site to enter your profile you will have to enter your card number twice. It does disappear after the first time, but it will stay after the second time. This will only happen on your very first login.
If you have a question that was not answered here please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your question and we will get you an answer as soon as we can. Cheers!